Friday, November 19, 2010

♥ Moving out ♥

Had compeleted cleaning the teachers' quarters. It wasn't that easy and it almost took me about 2 weeks to get everything done. I'm currently staying in the new house and slept here since yesterday which was in Nov, 19th,2010.
. However, there are a few books and stuffs which are still in my previous house.
My fridge and also my washing machine.
The kakak will have nothing when i carry these two to the other house which is just next door hahahaahha....
Thsnks to my students who were a good helper. I couldn't do it on my own.
*************************
I haven't met with my 'honey' for quite some time now. We really miss each other and we can't wait to meet up:) My life is quite challenging to have a fiance' who is working aside from the government. He has to go outstation and all. I don't know whether he will be home when we get married.
I can't think much now as what to write. My mind is so sleepy that my mind is eager to shut down my processor hub.
Till then, i guess!
I

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beware of your neighbour! 'She' can be a wildboar snippin into your new habitual place :D...*If only U can bring your house in your purse then you're safe hihihihi...But houses are meant to be invade :P dnt worry...She eat the rat's poision (because you put a label 'Love potion No.9 on it) hahaha..Dnt be suprise of the defying undegradable corps next to your cuppboard! hihihihi

*pls take your fridge and washing machine a.s.a.p...She might broke it accidently and claim no responsibilities for it...*Thats even better, Sell it to her hahaha...

*work is something you cannot cuddle at night :P...he'll be home, but, unspecified time and events hihihi...Keep on missing Getz...it will be the most satisfying 'cure' once you met him :D...baru la debaran jiwa kui kui kui

GeTzzz.... said...

Christ: Thanks so much for the devil-ish thoughts! Heheheheh.

About me and him...Well, i'll just say i shoud jeep on missing:) It strengthen the bond stronger hehehheh

And i'm still wondering when are u just going to meet with Ms.Right?

Post a Comment