Thursday, February 11, 2010

Appreciation wish

  • I have been sneezing and wheezing for the past several days and there is no sign of recovery. I have had no headaches so i thought it'll be recovering asap.
  • Without any medication, i undergo a serious and uncomfy restless nights.
  • Gosh! It had never crossed through my mind that i will be falling sick even though i was active in sports and all. Therefore, i blame the WEATHER!
  • I have restless days and nights these past 3 weeks. Sport events and rolling stone activities that are smashing me under a big rock. I was killing two birds with a stone.
  • Chinese New Year is just around the corner and i'm going back home town.
  • On the other hand, I have wanted to meet up with my beloved one. However, he was busy handling loads of sites. I could see how hard he is trying to earn money for the wedding and also for our future babies:)
  • I frankly, wanna say that deep down in my heart, i wanted to say:-
'Thank you' for being the MAN!
'Thank you' for being so hardworking...
'Thank you' for getting yourselve all SWEAT up...under the scorching sun!
'Thank you' for making me the MAIN PRIORITY in your Life
'Thank you' for Everything:)
I love you dearly and it will be for eternity:)
God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment