Sunday, February 21, 2010

LENT is Here:)

  • Lent has arrived and it is the time we get ourselves prepared for the challenge of testing how far we could hang on without sustaining any food in a day.
  • Its fasting season and it has already begun since last week.
  • I tried fasting but only could managed to hang on half of the day. I could tell how i weak i was and how sinful i am.
  • I hope i could get through this one moment path of reflection season of lent to remind me every second how much Jesus had sacrificed himself for my all in all SINS.
  • I give my all to HIM. I would like to solely depend on him throughout my shattered life. I wish HIM to lead me to a better path.
**********
  • I don't know what's next... I haven't figured out what i'll do after i get over with my wedding day. Am i moving back to my hometown? I can't answer that now as i'm happy to reside here at my work place. Should i be with my husband???

  • Of course i do, right!!
  • But, he'll be busy with works. I don't think i'll be seeing him much at home. It'll be the same as now. So, does it really matter?? I don't know... may i find the answer in this HOLY HOUR....:)
**************
  • I'm getting better! But i'm still attached with coughing! Well, at least there is sign of recovery, right? So, better be grateful!hehehe.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment